Why wait ready to ship. Never used high quality looks great. Could also be picked up at Sun & Fun 4/5-4/10. Contact Robert Tampa, Fl. 813 598-6741. robertschneck@earthlink.net

Views: 802

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robert,

Tell me more about the seats, I've been waiting patienly for 4 months for my seat order from Zenith and still no word when I might get them.  My plane CH-650 is completed minus the seats and I'm ready to fly.

I text Robert and he is asking 895 obo. Ronald I don't have to have them as I have interior it's just not as nice as those. You can make hom an offer since you need them worse than I do. If they don't sale I'll make him an offer since I will be in lakeland at the end of this month. Jeff
Ron, thank you for your inquiry. I know it can be frustrating when you are waiting for seats and panels. They are ready and you could have them next week.
They are custom woven material they look great! Warm in the winter comfortable in the summer. They will outlast the Zenair seats. They will wear in well. The lady who made them does custom interiors for high end RV's. If you have any specific questions please let me know. Robertschneck@earthlink.net
Bob, Thanks for getting back with me. I would be willing to pay $850 if you think that's a fair price for the package. I've already made some side panels and council cover, if you think you might be able to sell those pieces sepperate maybe we can negositae a price on just the seats. Thanks Ron G.
Ron, Thank you for getting back to me. $850 is a fair price. I would like to sell it all together. It is a custom set, would be difficult to sell separately, and it will look great in your new airplane. If you are ok with that I will need your address and telephone number so I can determine the shipping cost. Do you want it shipped 2 day or regular UPS? Do you have a PayPal account? Please advise thanks Robert

Robert, Everything sounds good, I will purchase the complete package.  I do have a PayPal account but not sure just how to use it for this type of transaction.  I'm in no big rush for the delivery, the weather here in Michigan is stil winter like for a few weeks yet. Thanks Ron G.

Ronald Gorsline

4518 Harris Rd.

Williamston, Mi. 48895

517 655 9381 Home

248 670 8776 daytime cell

E-Mail  r-ms@juno.com

Good I will call you this evening and we will figure it out. TY

Robert and Ronald,

The forum has a private message ability and you both have posted your email addresses. Negotiations or wrapping-up details of a sale - payment, shipping, etc.,  would more appropriately be handled over your personal emails or private messaging rather than using replies to your forum ad. Each time you post a reply, it brings your ad up to the top and bumps down other members who have active ads and haven't sold their item yet.

Robert - once your item is definitely sold, please go back and edit the title of your ad and add "SOLD." We prefer to mark it "SOLD" rather than delete it entirely as it will remain searchable in case someone else is wanting an idea on how to either write their ad or general asking price information, etc. Also, marking the title "SOLD" will obviously prevent other members from replying to your ad just to ask if it is still available, again bumping your ad up to the top over current, active ads.

I apologize for publicly posting this rather than messaging you individually (yes, my post bumps your ad back up to the top, also!), but thought that this information would be useful to other forum members. 

Thanks for your active participation in the Zenith.aero forums!

John

Zenith.aero Forum Moderator

Sorry John new to this will adjust
Ron can't figure out how to find the private messenger and how to mark the ad SOLD. I received your check, waiting for the back to clear it, will send them out this week. Thanks again. Bob

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service