We had a customer recently order these seats, make deposit, then cancel. We decided to finish the kit and put it up for sale.

The kit fits the 601/650 with center stick controls. Kit includes both seats, four side panels, and center console cover with boot. 

The color is a very light gray (looks almost white), a blue micro-fabric, and blue piping. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Views: 1123

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Robert,

The HDS spar is 10 3/4" (0.9 feet) tall.

Thanks!

John

Hello John,

Seat width isn't going to be a problem. Both the HDS and XL series have the 44" cabin. The HDS spar is about 1 inch taller than the XL. That would affect the side panel fit. If you are interested we can trim the side panel up 1 inch and re-contour the side panel so it will fit correctly. We can do this extra work for $40, so a total of $840.00 including adjustments.

Again, if you are at least 5'10", the inch increase on the spar wont make much of a difference for comfort. If you are a shorter the kit may be uncomfortable. 

Regards,

Robert

Hello Robert,

Thanks for the response.  I'm 5' 7" so I'm thinking that I'm too short for the seat configuration.  They are very good looking and I'm sure somebody will pick them up.  Good Luck!

Cheers,

John

Hi John,

We did sell the kit; 2 of them. Thanks for looking. If you are in the market again at a later date we would be happy to work with you to get you a kit for your HDS. We have the kits available on Ebay right now, and if you catch one we can customize it without additional cost.

Regards,

Robert

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service