Corvair engine, and accessories for a CH 701. 2,500.00 or best offer

Change of plans. I have decided to use a Rotax 912 instead of the Corvair engine.
I inherited my CH 701 from my brother, who was also an A&P Mechanic.
He rebuilt the Corvair engine for the 701.
This engine is about 90% complete with the WW Gold oil filter housing and the WW E/P Distributor (Not shown in the picture). It does not have the fifth bearing.

I was going to go to Corvair Collage and completely go through the engine before using it and I recommend that the buyer do the same. However nothing should need replacing because its all new. Just needs the 5th bearing.

I also have the Starter and Alternator.
A Stromberg carburetor Ser. #2235

A Fiberglass Nose Cowl.
Fly Corvair manuals and a 1965 Corvair shop manual.
I also have several other parts. Some for the intake manifold etc.
I do wish to find a good home for all this.
If your interested I can supply more pictures of everything and answer your questions.

Views: 938

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you come up with a price? Call or text me. 

Mark Schleier

706-436-3553

Hi,

If you are willing to part it out, I would be interested in the Warp Drive propeller, if you still have it

Thank you

Fernando Egas

feregas@gmail.com

Hi Fernando,

Yes, I still have it. I am willing to sell it by itself. My brother paid $844.00 For it.  Make me an offer. Or you can call me at 248-640-1615

Prop%20Hub.jpg

Warp%20Drive%20Prop.jpg

Hi Jeffrey,

Good to hear that.

I would like to know the length of the propeller, I need a 66 inch one for my 650, and believe yours should be 66 as it was planned for a 701, but would like to double check with you.

Also confirm it's a LH rotation prop with nickel leading edge (It looks like it is according to the pictures),

If you could answer these questions directly to my email address: feregas@gmail.com, I could come up with an offer.

Thank you

If you haven't already sold, I would like to talk to you about the Mount -- don't really need the engine (or prop) as I have one that has been test run an hour or so, but if that is the only way I might rethink...

Thanks

Well I do have it and would consider selling it separately.

My brother got from Roys garage. He, at the time, payed 870.00 for it. Make me an offer or call me 248-640-1615

or email me swiftbuzzerd@msn.com.

Jeff

Attachments:

Jeff; Sent you a PM...

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service