Clarification! Looking for Finished/Completed CH-801s and CH-701s for sale

It was brought to my attention that the previous posting could be misinterpreted. I an NOT looking to get kits or a partially completed aircraft. I am looking to purchase fully airworthy, ready to fly aircraft that can be put to work immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience. Best regards, Mark   

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I have a CH 801 for sale, it is brand new, based in South Africa. Make me an offer if you are interested. Thanks

Hi Alison,

Could you provide some more details about the 801 that you have in terms of its engine type, avionics, long range tanks or not, is the engine new or used (if so, how many hours on the engine), etc.  Also, some pictures of the panel and the plane itself would be helpful.

Best regards,

Mark

I have a 701 for sale, long wing with a 125hp Honda 1.6Lvtec by firewallforward.ca (Cam125) Basic instruments, about 100 hrs TT. I am almost done with a Zenith 750. jshep00@centurytel.net

Hi Mark.  Do you still have the 801?  I am looking to build one from kit.  I live in Brambleton and wanted to see if i could look at one for reference?

Thank you.

Hugo Cabello 

hcabello@me.com

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service