I am thinking about selling my CH801 project.

I have the complete standard kit with the extended range fuel tanks and wing strut fairings.  Including:

Wings Kit

Flaperons & Leading Edge Slats Kit

Tail Kit

Gears & Wheels Kit

Controls Kit

Fuel System Kit

Extended Range Auxiliary Fuel Tanks Option Kit

Wing Strut Fairing Kit

I have the tail, rudder, elevator, flaperons and leading edge slats completed, and 95% of the left wing (with dual tanks), and 50% of the right wing (with dual tanks) completed.

I also have the air tools you would need to build it and all of the fasteners for the kit. 

I will also include the table to build it on, made from 2x4's, Microlams, and 3/4" OSB.

I also have strobe/position lights, a heated pitot/static tube, and a Blue Mountain EFIS (which is just about worthless now that they no longer support it) 

I kept track of all of my progress on ExperCraft and have extensive photos of my progress.  I have 280 hours of time into the build so far.  I had our local EAA inspector sign off on what has been built thus far.

Check out my profile on Zenith for quick photos of the project and my ExperCraft web page http://websites.expercraft.com/daneau1/

I have spent about $34,000 in kit costs and supplies, but not including labor or the Blue Mountain EFIS.

I am selling it, because I now have almost 2 year old twins and have not touched the project since they were born.  I would love to finish and fly it, but do not foresee the time to do it anytime in the near future.

All Reasonable offers will be considered.

Contact me if you are interested:

Dan Kellogg

Superior, Colorado

daneau1@msn.com

720-445-2873

Views: 900

Attachments:

Reply to This

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Zenith transition and Sport Pilot training:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service