I would like to list my fathers CH801 for sale.   $45,000  He recently passed and we would like to sell the 801.  It's located in Houston, TX. It was a quickbulid that was finished about 3 years ago.  It has 87.6 hours TT on the airframe and engine.  The Mattituck TMX IO-360 fixed pitch was purchased new and has 87.6.  

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Views: 3008

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There are some pictures attached above.  If you would like more detailed pictures, please give me your phone number so I can text them, it's easier.  Thanks.

Hi Michael, put me in the line if the others decide not to purchase. You can call me or text 207 659.0959.  I have a friend and hangar in Conroe who can handle things down that way if needed.  Cheers!  Dave 

P.S. I wouldn't mine a few more pics.  

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service