I purchased a set of CH 701 plans last December, 2010. Although I am quite excited about building and flying the CH 701, Fate has other plans for me. Due to an unforeseen medical issue, I will not be able to move forward with this project and, as such, it has become necessary to sell my set of plans. I also have almost the entire set of Homebuilt Help DVD's for the CH701 for sale.

These are the most recent set of plans available(5th edition, 7th revision, dated 11/25/2008). They are serial # 8227. I have already contacted Zenith Aircraft about selling the plans and they have sent me the forms necessary to transfer ownership of the plans to the new buyer. Original cost of plans - $425.00.

The DVD titles I am selling are:

Metalworking 101

CH701 Controls

CH701 Forward Fuselage

CH701 Rear Fuselage

CH701 Slats, Flap & Struts

CH701 Horizontal Tail

Original cost - $229.00.

I have a total of $654.00 invested. I would like to sell the plans and DVD's as a set, if possible, Therefore, I'm asking a price of $400.00 for the set. This is quite a savings over the original price. I am willing to sell the plans separately from the DVD's and will only sell the DVD's together, not individually. The price for just the plans is $325.00 and the price for the DVD's is $175.00.

Please e-mail me at keith.c.borgstrom@dartmouth.edu if you have any questions.

Views: 847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sale pending for both plans and DVD's. I will update this posting with any new info.

Keith

The plans and DVD's have been sold.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service