Removed from my new build, not painted, but drilled and trimmed.
Will sell for half price ($345) of new ($695); includes shipping to lower 48.

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sir, I have fabricated a jabiru 2200 mount for my 701, but some things arn't correct. can u please fnd out the cost for shipping to India by cheapest means.

regards,

Hi Ajay,

I remember seeing photos you posted on the Zenith site, and you have made more progress than I have.  Congratulations on your build.

I will certainly find out for you how much it costs.  Is there any chance you have access to PayPal?

Best,

Joe

hi Joe, I do have a paypal account, I can get the funds transferred. but the shipping must be the cheapest possible.

best regards,

Ajay 

Hi Joe, Still waiting for the shippping quote.. can u also guide me how and where to install the tachometer sender unit on the jabiru 2200 engine, using VDO tacho-hour meter??

regards.

I am expecting delivery myself this week and am hoping the crate will be suitable for shipping the engine mount.  Once I have it crated I can get a proper quote.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with an actual Jabiru motor. I have ordered a UL engine (and will have to learn everything about it myself).

Joe.

Ajay,

I have the engine mount crated. It is 31" x 31" x 24" and weighs 46lbs using a light weight crate.

I'll need to get your address in order to get a quote.

Do you have any idea on prices or can you suggest a shipper?

You can email me at josephtruncale@verizon.net

Joe

Attachments:

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service