$5,000

As part of the purchase of a hanger at Sunrise Beach Airport 2KL near Austin, TX I am the owner of an unstarted 2008 CH601XL quickbuild kit with all the available options. The kit was never started due to the purchaser's health issues so there is nothing to undo so you can do it your way.

2KL is 45 nm NW of Austin-Bergstrom International, Austin, TX and is a beautiful grass strip. I can arrange for someone to meet you at the hanger to see the kit and verify everything is there.

The original invoice and packing list showing the purchaser paid $28.875.56 for kit serial # 7453 is attached.

Options include:

1. upgrade to CH650 canopy 
  2. Landing light kit 
  3. Recessed electric aileron trim tab 
  4. Aeroflash light system with tail light and fiberglass rudder mount 
  5. XL650 main fiberglass wheel fairing w/brackets 
  6. XL/650 nose fiberglass wheel fairing w/brackets 
  7. wing locker baggage option

Kit includes tools like clecos, cleco pliers, metric tape measure, drill bits, hand riveter, pneumatic hand riveter and Sioux air drill. All the hardware and small parts are still in their original shipping boxes.

If delivery is an issue we can work something out.

Call me (John) at 512-850-8339 or email jdalmansr(at)gmail.com

Views: 688

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! What a deal! That will sell today!

John,

I tried to call but received an error message.  I sent you an e-mail with my contact info and will take it if it's still available, please let me know   Thanks   Joe D.

The sale went through yesterday.  Thanks for everyone's interest.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service