Selling my CH801 (standard) Kit from 2001.

I have not worked on it since I have had my twins (almost 3 years old now)

It is time to let it go to a new home and give someone a chance to enjoy this beautiful plane.

I have the entire kit, including:

-Extended Range Fuel Tanks (15 gallons each)

-Navigation/Strobe Light Kit

-Wing Strut Fairing Kit

-Upgraded Fuel system, with Aluminum tubing and AN fittings

-Additional Mid-Rib Supports in the wings to prevent "oil-canning"

Kit is 30% (?) complete:

Right wing  95% complete

Left wing    60% complete

Rudder     100% complete

Slats         100% complete

Elevator    100% complete

Fuselage      0% complete 

Looking for any reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

Dan Kellogg

720-445-2873

daneau1@msn.com

See .pdf for photos and details.

CH%20801%20Advert.pdf

(photo in .pdf of Ben Haus's Plane in Jackson Hole)

Also see Construction log at:

Expercraft Log Book

Views: 3113

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much money and where is the kit located?

Located outside of Boulder Colorado. Nearest airport KBJC.

Sometimes you put things down thinking your done with them. I once thought the same about my bike, letting it go. Only to start all over again. Ugh.

Just a thought but, in a few years you will have two built-in helpers. The kit will wait for you if there are not other reasons for selling.

I know that I may want to get back into it again, but I have other interests that are equally compelling that can occupy my time and take up less space in the garage.  I am thinking about building a tear drop trailer for some family camping trips.  Granted, it will take up the same amount of space, but does not require a hanger when I am done.  :-)

Thanks for the comments.

I have about $30k into this project, but realize that I will never get that back out. I would be happy to get something in the neighborhood of $25k plus crating and shipping, etc.  A bidding war would be fantastic!  Highest bidder wins!  I think it is fair price and about 30% of the work is done!  This is not a fire sale, divorce sale, or an emergency sale.  I just want to get some of my money back and make some room in my garage for other project that take up less of my time.

Please contact me if you are interested.  I would be happy to send additional photos and answer any questions you have.

Thanks for looking!

Dan, sounds like you are in a 'good place'! Best of luck with the sale.

****************************************************************************************************************************

******************************************************** SOLD ************************************************************

****************************************************************************************************************************

Kit is no longer available. 

Thanks for looking!!

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Zenith transition and Sport Pilot training:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service