SOLD!!! --- CH 750 Project for sale!!! 1440# with float kit, every option except folding wings.. Over 33,000 invested, $20,000

Hello friends, I have a Zenith CH 750 project for sale.  This was a project between my son and I that I am afraid we will have to let go of.  We started this project almost two years ago but since my retirement and my son going off to engineering school, I am afraid we have lost direction and time and this project deserves someones full attention and shouldn't be on the back burner.  We have acquired just about every piece to assemble the plane besides the engine and dash electronics.  I have well over 30000 in receipts and if you consider this a quick build option someone is really going to get a good deal.  I havea current transponder and anair three way fuel selector and well as the full tool kit and every nut, rivet and wire needed.  I ordered the float mount kit  from canada air ($700) as it needs to be mounted before the engine mount.  I ordered the dual stick, full upholstery, everything is power coated, bubble windows, nav,strobe and landing lights,  have dual fuel tanks, stainless braided fuel lines, have the 708 ecu and full wiring harness ready for a viking or raven rotors honda, line tension tool,  every angle drill and rivet tool and all the clecos one could need..  I also have all the build videos and manuals and am surely missing a bunch.  also the tundra tires and dual brakes.  I have the fuselage and one wing mostly finished.  The plane is located about two hours west of chicago and I have a enclosed trailer if delivery needs to be arranged.  Thanks for looking and please contact my son

Kevin at 815-441-5151   text or call and leave a message and we will get back to you.  IMAG0385.jpgIMAG0383.jpgIMAG0387.jpgIMAG0388.jpgIMAG0395.jpgIMAG0396.jpgIMAG0397.jpgIMAG0398.jpgIMAG0399.jpgIMAG0402.jpgIMAG0405.jpgIMAG0403.jpgIMAG0407.jpgIMAG0408.jpgIMAG0409.jpgIMAG0411.jpgIMAG0412.jpg

Views: 2672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in your aircraft I will call your son.
Kevin
I left you a voice mail but please call me if you wood to tell me more about your project.

Thank you.
Jerry Wade
636-938-4006
March 23, 2016
Might you have any interest in at least discussing a trade against a beautifully restored 1947 Aeronca Chief with a 75 horse upgrade and other perks too numerous to mention? The Aeronca is a light sport aircraft in good flying condition
Aeronca,
Bob Jamieson
Has anybody been able to get hold of this guy? I left a message a week ago and text and still haven't gotten a return call

That is a fabulous deal ! Some lucky person that lives down there should grab that up !

do you still the float kit?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service