Viking does not own only Zenith aircraft.  Therefore we can not demonstrate our CH-701 engine only in this aircraft.  These videos are to reflect on the engine, not the different aircraft.

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jan, I am building my CH701 and have completed all components by now. I am looking into alternative engines and would like to know more about your Viking 130 and Viking 90 engines. I would prefer a 130HP for the price, as I live in Quito-Ecuador which is already at 8500 ft. height but, will also consider the 90HP if the 130HP is not an option for my plane.  According to the weight of these engines and the max weight accepted for CH701 of 185lb, it would seem that the Viking 130HP @ 220lb is  over the weight limit. Please let me know if you have installed a 130HP engine in the CH701, and if you provide the FWF package of this engine for this plane.

Thank you

Jonathan Kennedy

Hey Jonathan we do have people with the 701 and the 130. A good example of that is Dean Philip in New Zealand who wins the STOL competitions there. HERE is a link to see the demonstration of the airframe and engine. You will however need to add some weight in the tail. If you have additional questions etc. Feel free to send me an email. Alissa@Vikingaircraftengines.com

Thank you, 

Alissa

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service