No Description

Views: 2801

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I checked out the unit, it's functioning great.  I set it up with my ICAO and N-number, and was able to view traffic.  I think you'll be glad you got one.

Don’t forget to run the faa test once you have it all installed and working.

google FAA ads b test for the web site

dave

Another update in case someone else is still on the fence. I ordered mine on the 10th and it arrived on the 12th. His price was $300 plus I got two antennas and some coax so it came to $392 with shipping. Joe was great to work with and I got it installed fairly easily. I have a old GTX320A so I'm just relying on the built-in signal interrogation. Went up for a very short flight (it was -10F outside!) and DSM told me it was working good. Performance report only showed one error on barometric alt, for a failure rate of a whopping 0.26%. Hopefully this guy is reliable for many more years but for less than $400 installed I'm ecstatic. Thank you for posting this David!

Your welcome!

glad some of the members are jumping on this.

it’s really a once in a lifetime kind of deal for us cheapskates!

I can never pass up on a great deal!

dave

David,

I also want to add my THANKS to you for letting us know about this opportunity!  I just ordered one from Joe - and I must say it was one of the BEST transactions ever - FAST and FRIENDLY with EXCELLENT communications.

Looking forward to spring when I can get back in the air again (-22F and lots of snow in MN today!)

THANKS AGAIN and Blue skies...

...Pat

Glad you were able to get one!

I ordered one today also, can’t beat the price, I did not get any antennas I will buy them as I go with this build !

Well Joe Aloof tells me he snagged the last one, congrats on all of you who was able to get this great deal.

If you need to see my install go to my page, there are a couple of photos of my install.

I managed to score one of these from Jo. My problem is now the SkyGuard TWX app to use this unit has been taken off the Apple and Google stores - any way to get this so I can program the ADS-B with the airplane data?

I just checked and it’s there

skyguardtwx

dave

Well I am stumped on this. I again tried a search on both - nothing, then looked at all aviation ADSB and still nothing for SkyGuardTWX on either site. Can you narrow this down a bit Dave exactly where. Many tks. John

You go to the app store and type in skyguardtwx

can anyone else verify this

i have no problem finding it

are you looking in the App Store?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service