I'm looking for a 801 project. Please message me if you want to sell you 801 project. 

Thanks

Sohaib

Views: 1711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you want a project or would you be interested in a completed airplane?

Hello Phillip,

I am interested in a project 801. Do you know of anyone trying to sell their 801 project?

Thanks

Sohaib

Sohaib....email me at heliojoe@hotmail.com.....I may have what you are looking for....Joe.

Hu there,

I have a new 801 ready with pro Clamar floats amphibian with electric pump wheels, LOM 337C new engine with new Lom Reversible Prop.

I have to move around Europe for the next 5 years for a contract for National Geographic filming in 12 different countries so ..... what I can do with my plane? Leave it in a hangar and fly it for 10 days a year?
 As you can see this is the reason of selling that plane.  The plane has 25 or 30 hours of flying time and is in my mechanic's hangar in Glendale Arizona getting ready for the airworthiness certificate.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Alex

Attachments:

Hi Alex,

How much are you looking for your 801?

Sohaib, I've got a partially built 801 I'll sell.

Chrisx2@consolidated.net

Looking to buy an 801. I understand you may have a partially built one.  Can you send a detailed description of what your selling, photos and price?

Thanks,

M, Pilling

Edmonton, AB

Hi guys, if anyone is still interested in a 801 project , I have a 90 percent done 801 with the LOM m337ak Glass panel lots of extras! Email me joshaknowles@ gmail.com

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service