SOLD $8000 for Cruzer Wings/Tail/Fuel System Kit (Best Wishes Mike!)

I lowered the price to $8000. That is the LOWEST I can go without the wife shooting me in my sleep. This would be quite a bargain for the right builder!

Life changes mean I need to sell my CH750 Cruzer kits. This includes the wings, tail (with electric servo installed), fuel system (with Viking top-mounted senders and Aircraft Specialties Stainless Steel flexible hoses), plans, rivets, hardware, etc. I am located in Oak Island, NC and could help with delivery in a reasonable distance. You can save thousands of dollars, literally almost half price, and a couple hundred hours of labor picking up this project.

Not including crating, shipping, and misc. stuff I have $15,013.34 in this project so far. I will let it all go for $8000, but not a cent less! I have completed the tail components, and the left wing is skinned on the bottom, but not top. Excellent workmanship with pictures and videos of the entire process. The right wing has not been started. The flaperons (both sides) are complete. I have both fuel tanks as well, and have purchased, but not installed, the top-mounted senders from Viking ($395 + $80 for ProSeal). I also purchased the stainless steel fuel hose system from Aircraft Specialties for use with a Viking ($495), or similar fuel injection, setup. Everything was bought from Zenith, Viking, or Aircraft Specialties. Of course there is also a full set of plans, rivets, hardware, etc.

The remaining airframe kits to purchase from Zenith would be the fuselage and finishing kits. I also have a box of various analog instruments as well, just a grab bag of unknown serviceability, included for the taking. I also have a Corvair engine core that could go with the kit if interested, though I planned to use a Viking in this aircraft.

Full build long and photos are available at https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blproject&proj=7j7819TlG and the video series I created is on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq_NQpwGX2s&list=PL-YJZ3dJSqU14...

Once the kit is sold, I will also sell my aviation tools. And I have a bunch! Rivets, clecos, wire-wrapping, deburring tools, small brake, drills, hole cutters, etc. The buyer of the kit however will have first dibs on any tools they want. I also have 2 x 8' sturdy tables that can be connected together. They can go with the kit and can be broken down. They are also on wheels for easy movement.

I am open to trades, partial or otherwise, to support my lesser expensive hobbies. These include Corvettes, Fiero's, classic cars and trucks, and Motorcycles. I would be especially interested in Honda Blackbirds and Hurricanes, early 70's and C4/C5/C6 Corvettes, 60s or 70s Ford trucks, Camaros and Mustangs. I have a lot of interests, just ask :-)

I can be reached via email at toddosborne@gmail.com or cell phone (910) 284-5960. Thanks!

Views: 661

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Todd-

I wish I had the money now for this. Get in touch in a few months if this doesn't move.

-Brian

How much for just the wings and fuel system kit?

I sold the kit and all aircraft tools today. Best of luck Mike in Cleveland!

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service