Three spine surgeries last year is forcing me to sell my 750 project.  Edition 2 plans/kits.  All kits purchased from firewall back (Rudder, Tail, Wing, Fuselage, Finishing).  Many extras:  Dual Brakes, Dual Sticks, Zenith Landing Lights, Zenith LED Nav/Strobes, Zenith Upholstery, center console, vortex generators, new nose fork, float attach brackets, Andair Fuel Selector, ACK 406 ELT, braided fuel line and AN connectors, many powder coated parts, many tools, etc.  Over $22,000 invested just from Zenith.  With extras and tools over $25,000 invested.  Asking $19,900.

Fuselage is on gear.  Tail kits complete, one set of slats complete, one wing started.

Located at Lake Elmo, Minnesota (21D).  Right on your way to OSH if coming from the Northwest.

Views: 2862

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John, you're almost there! Leave it in the garage, heal up, come back to it later, it will still be there. Too close to quit now, buddy! Maybe get a local partner to help you finish?

Try to hang in there and weather the storm if you can. I have had two surgeries, one neck spine one ankle. Like Jimmy said, and you might b e happy to open the door and see it sitting there eventually. Heal quick..
Rusty

John,

Sorry to hear about your med Issues. I am interested in your Kit and would love to talk to you about it if you have time.

Gary

This kit is back for sale again.  The buyer had medical issues after making the deal.

I still need to sell this project.

I have sold this project.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service