sold 

Views: 432

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I need a let wing tip if you have one.

wing tip is damaged - sorry. 

Reed

I know they are not listed above or in the pictures, but do you have seat covers/cushions?

No seat covers or cushions 

I'll take the controls.  Can you get shipping estimate to 55379 zip code.  Also interested in the machined aluminum/metal parts you mention at the end.  Text or call five six three two nine nine zero 77 three

Have one person in front of you - I’ll let you know if it falls through 

I want the header tank and all the light and maybe the machine parts. Also who'd like the servo in the assembly without the stabilizer but would consider buy the complete part if shipping was reasonable. price and shipping to 37095. Please let me know asap.

Have someone in front of you for those items - I’ll let you know if it falls through 

Everything is sale pending - working through list.

Vertical stab still available?

Fuel tanks, if sale falls through?

Possibly the LED's - let me check the specs (are they night legal?)

Thanks.

Vertical stab is available- however I have not found a way to ship it, so pickup only 

Let me know if anything is no sold. I am building a 750.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service