Hi All,

I am looking for a 701 kit or aircraft that is shippable\transportable to Reno, Nevada.

Let me know if you have one-Thanks!

Views: 1415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please call me. I have a 701 kit for sale. I live in Ohio at 2 or 3 hours ahead of you.

937-465-1365 or cell 937-243-5020

Rainer Kemming has a complete 701  kit for sale.  He is an AME and did a great job on the stab, but everything else is in the box.  He has said he will sell for $10,000. 1 709 896 7638.

I am looking for a 701 or 601 that I can either buy for parts, buy cheap flying or complete with parts that I have from my wrecked 701. I live in Canada 250-444-0183

I have wings (mostly complete except for flaperons which I have) and tail section complete looking to find a home.

Hello, I have wing, fuel tanks and tail kit for sale out of Montreal

514-347-4176

Lucas

Did you sell the wing tanks ?

Randy

No longer looking but my plane or parts are for sale.

would you have a firewall?

Is this kit transportable to Nevada?

Yes, you'll need to get a large Uhaul or enclosed trailer and take the tail off, but it should all fit.

Attachments:

Steve:

I've got a real nice kit right here in Sparks.  It's an easy finish so I've been told.  I've just come to the realization that I'm not a builder.  The wings are out at Stead and the rest of the kit is at my place out Vista in Sparks.  I'll PM you with my contact information. 

Dan

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service