Online Community of Zenith Builders and Flyers
I got a pair of old style 3 wheels 1150lbs amphib floats for a CH701.
Never used but rigged for SkyJeep mount.
Undo the main wheels and bolt on the SkyJeep directly.
- Floats were rigged on a CH701 but 701 never went in water with them.
- Mains electric actuator operated (no backup)
- all aluminum spreader bars; horizontals lined up with aluminum square for stiffness
- manual drum brakes could be used for differential braking or not
- mounts on SkyJeep main gear (undo wheels only)
- nosegear extension setup for Tundra tire - setup not finished
- white paint (top) - red underneath - fair condition
Sold the lakeside chalet before I got to use them - no use anymore.
Asking 6950,00 CAD$ - Can be transported on a trailer easily.
Pick up in Montreal Quebec, Canada.
More pictures available. Questions, just ask.