This exceptional aircraft has everything, it is completely loaded making this one of the nicest Zenith 750 available for sale. Low hours and ready to fly, 66 hrs. TTSN. UL350is 130 h.p. electronic ignition, fuel injected FADEC, with Sensenich ground adjustable prop.

Full Dynon avionics: 10″ Skyview Touch, com, Auto Pilot, Engine monitor, ADAHRS, Intercom, AOA pitot, Transponder mode S, ADS-B weather/traffic. Along with Vertical Power VPx Sport electronic circuits, makes this the complete package.

Land/Nav/Strobe lights, Vortex generators, Sliding seats, Center console, 30 gal. total fuel, 21″ tundra main tires, Vinyl wrap design, Viking steel ‘bungee’, Dual toe brakes, Dual controls, Cabin heat.

Click here for detailed info

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you send some photos and what price you are asking please

Raj, here is a link to my website

N902KL

Curious as to why you're selling? Are you not happy with the performance? Just looking to build again?

Hi Mark,

Selling my 750 is a difficult decision, my first aircraft, my first build. The performance is awesome, probably the most fun I've had flying. It's that my needs have changed to where I need a plane that is more cross-country capable. I'm looking at a RV-10. If I could have two planes, the 750 would stay in the hangar :)

New Lower Price!  $89,600

Click for more details.

I am curious, your CH 750 is by far the highest priced one for sale in the United States that I can find. What makes it worth 90k?

I have been looking for a while now and have found 750's averaging the 55k to 75k range, many with the same options as yours.

Perhaps if you came down on the price some more people would be interested.

Just my .02

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the input, about 2 weeks ago the price was lowered to $82,750 which is more inline with the current market. I think if you compare the complete list of what is installed, plus the finished interior, streamlined jury struts and overall appearance (of course I'm biased) :), this plane outshines others available at this time. More than happy to talk if you have specific questions.

Kevin

602-791-7536

It is not only ridiculously well equipped, it is also very rare. You will find very few 750s with this capability. So, in my opinion,a higher asking price may well be reasonable.

I have no horse in this race, just throwing out an uninvited comment....

Quick update: Now 99.8 TT and running strong. The UL Power engine is absolutely great.

NEW PRICE, now only $79,900.00

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service