I would to thank Sebastien and the Zenith crew for a fantastic Open Hangar event.  Everyone was so very friendly and accommodating, they made you feel right at home  Also a special thanks to Joyce and Kaitlin, who I'm sure were burdened with handling the logistics and planning (which went spectacularly well).

I would hardly encourage everyone, current builders, future builders and those just interested in aviation to attend future Open Hangar events.  It was not only educational but offered the opportunity intimately inspect the various Zenith Models and the new SAM aircraft.  It was also fun to catch-up with old friends and make new ones. 

I would also like to thank those Zenith owners who flew in to show off their planes and answer our questions. Just reiterates that "yes we can do it also."   It was fun to see those planes that flew in and "borrow ideas" on paint jobs, panel layouts, options, etc.

Congratulations to Valerie Westedt for best low wing Zenith and our own moderator, John Austin for best high wind Zenith (voted on by those attending the Open Hangar Day),

Hope to see you there next year.

Rudy

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second your endorsement Rudy, this was my first visit to the factory.  I enjoyed myself and was impressed with the hospitality and the folks that work there and the owners that so readily shared their knowledge and experience. I learned a lot and man that bbq on Saturday was good.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service