I'm the second owner since original build in 2010.  Builder had it until my purchase in 2020.  Even though I'm an A&P I had the first Annual Condition Inspection done by Arion Aircraft in Shelbyville TN.  Performing Annual this month and everything looks solid so far.  TTAF&E 170 on tach (229 on Hobbs).  A little less on the Sensenich ground adjustable prop- builder didn't like the original fixed pitch "hybrid" prop.

Dynon FlightDEK-D180, ADS-B out, Mode C (Garmin Com/Nav), landing lights, auxiliary power port, etc.

Let me know if interested.  OBTW prop set at index #2 (mid blade 24 degrees).  From concrete runway never needed more than 100 feet for either takeoff or landing . . . bubble canopy, hybrid tires.  Helicopter level visibility.

Steve Swartz

Views: 1375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What generation 3300?

Model # 3300A Serial #33A 2082.

With oil cooler.

So a Gen 2 engine with hydraulic lifters. Thanks. I also assume this is a STOL model since the Cruzer probably wasn't available yet when this was built.

Yes, "Pre-Cruzer."  Along with Dynon has the Garmin 696.

What's the price?

I think $60,000 is reasonable; but "Or Best Offer" also applies.  Finishing up the Annual Condition Inspection (A&P #3442439) by end of month.  Performed the EGT sensor mod and complying with all SLSA service bulletins.  Installed cigarette lighter oops I mean "auxiliary power port" lol.

It's a "Cross County" airplane- not a "Cross Country" airplane!  Would love to keep it but need the money to open a flight school!

Have you sold your 750. Bob. severeclr@atlasok.com

I wasn't selling one. Stephen Swartz was.

Still for sale.  Finally got back to finishing up the Annual Condition Inspection (retired 31 July).  Just checking to  make sure ALL the Service Bulletins, ADs, etc. have been done.  Previous owner (builder) was pretty good just want to make sure.

Is this available?

Sorry for the late reply!  Just got back to finishing the Annual Condition Inspection this week.  Retired 31 July so now I should have the time to get it done.  Even though it's an ELSA, I am checking to make sure all the SLSA Service Bulletins, ADs, etc. were done.

Right now sorting out the flight control rigging to make sure it's in compliance.  The cable "rub strips" in the tail were pretty worn so I am checking the complete rigging.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service