All Discussions Tagged 'the' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support the HomebuiltHELP Tip of the Week!

Jon Croke is a Zenith.aero member and a long-time builder and supporter of Zenith aircraft.  His HomebuiltHELP DVD's have proven to be inva…

Started by John Austin

7 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by John Austin

"Z Nation" Zenith STOL 701

In the interests of public safety: ... and now for something completely different - Z Nation Zombie Apocalypse Zenith STOL 701 !!! John N…

Started by John Austin

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by John Austin

601 XL tail and wing kit for sale - Leaving the Country

Rudder and horizontal stabilizer done. Wings started; aileron and flaps done. landing light option, wing lockers, standard tanks need to se…

Started by Frank Wildensee

0 Oct 25, 2009

Flying by the numbers in my 601xl

All, I now have 250 hours of flying time since i finished my plane and I am looking to many more hours of flying enjoyment in 427JV. One as…

Started by Juan Vega

0 Aug 18, 2009

Clean, wax, protect the aircraft

I'm searching the best soap and the best wax (or both in the same bottle ?) to clean and restore the paint on my CH-701; I looked in the ca…

Started by Carl Tremblay

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Carl Tremblay

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service