All Discussions Tagged 'Engine' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sold 3.0L Corvair Engine Still have the engine mount and Airframe Parts

I am selling a corvair 3.0L engine with 38 hours and all the associated accessories that was mounted on a CH601.  There is no damage to the…

Started by Robert Audsley

5 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Daniel Steveson

Corvair Engine - Short Block with 5th Wheel by Bill Clapp - Everything you need to complete, Warp Drive Prop, Dual Ignition, $4000 OBO

I was going to build up this engine to replace a tired Jabiru but I wound up selling the plane. Most everything you need to complete the pr…

Started by Jerry Prado

3 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Jerry Prado

In Search Of engine mount for 912 rotax

We are looking for an engine mount for the Rotax 912 for the 701. Up for sale / trade engine mount for Continental C85 Thank you Bryan Mi…

Started by Bryan Miller

0 Sep 1, 2017

LYCOMING O-235 C-1 • $4,500

Disassembled/ cleaned. Includes mags, harness, exhaust and metal prop. No logs, app. 700 hrs . • Contact James S. Allen, Event Coordinator…

Started by Mike Chekal

3 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Michael Chesney

CH 601 XL Cowling and Mount for Jabiru 3300 for Sale.

I'm selling a Jabiru 3300 engine mount and two-piece cowling for the CH 601 XL-B.  It is painted white with a yellow stripe.  The mount is…

Started by Brad DeMeo

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Alberto Martin

Franklin FWF for 801

Have a Franklin 6 cylinder 6V335, 210 HP with engine mount and baffling plus all accessories like starter, carb,exhaust,mags for sale. Fits…

Started by Chris Bowles

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Bob Pustell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service