All Discussions Tagged 'CH750' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SALE PENDING CH750 Cruzer Advanced Quickbuild

Great deal on Zenith 750 Cruzer at Wheels and Wings in Edgewater Florida. I will be driving up to Oshkosh in July and can deliver for redu…

Started by Herman Eshuis

0 Nov 23, 2018

Selling My CH750

ZENITH CH750 STOL • $52,500 • GREAT BUY • - NEED ROOM IN MY HANGAR - Airframe 225 TTSN, Sensenich ground adjustable prop 225 TTSN, Jabiru 3…

Started by John Carnett

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

various fly away CH750 STOL, CH750 TD and CH650B projects

Am the South African dealer for Zenith Aircraft and have various kits in stock at various stages. CH750 STOL QBK to finish CH750 STOL TD to…

Started by philip cronje

4 May 5, 2016
Reply by John Austin

CH750 Plans, Tail, and Fuse kits for sale

My unfinished airplane has been sitting in storage for nearly 2 years. doesn't look like I will be able to get to it any time in the near f…

Started by Mike Daniels

1 May 4, 2016
Reply by Ajay Singh Shivran

CH750 Dual Throttle install with new O-200-D lightweight engine

Has anyone done a dual throttle installation on the CH750 with the new Continental O-200-D lightweight engine. The O-200-D comes from the f…

Started by timothy h emerson

1 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by zihad mahmud

Scratch Built Ribs - Forming leading edge of rib

I am sure there are a lot more 601, 701 and 750's out there that have experience this than Cruzer builders since the numbers are still l…

Started by Bryan Walstrom

16 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by McDev

CL Corvair Engines RH and RU

I am still browsing CraigsList for engines. This is too far away from me but it sounds very promising for an engine core. One is even still…

Started by Bryan Walstrom

5 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Ben Proveaux

Final Flight

My dear wife of 43 years, Linda Austin, suddenly was taken from me Tuesday, June 3rd.  She was my best friend, companion, and co-pilot. Our…

Started by John Austin

27 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Waldomiro Moreira

CH750 Mod 3 Drawings And Manuals for sale.

I have a set of CH750 Mod 3 Drawings And Manuals for sale. Have decided to not build aircraft and would like to pass these on to someone el…

Started by Gary Engelman

6 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Gary Engelman

Building to Flight

Hi everybody, I'm in the process of buying a CH750 kit, and I am confused over the pathway from being a non-pilot kit builder to flying the…

Started by Gary Engelman

5 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Gary Engelman

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service