Bob Pustell's Discussions (657)

Discussions Replied To (326) Replies Latest Activity

"Water, lots of it. Clean, drinkable water. Scrubbed with a clean wet human hand. Wet…"

Bob Pustell replied Sep 2, 2010 to When I'm cleaning windows...

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Bob Pustell

"There was a recent thread about installing autopilot servos in 601 airplanes, comple…"

Bob Pustell replied Aug 26, 2010 to Dynon auto-pilot servos

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I think this post belongs in the Classified, for sale forum, not here............"

Bob Pustell replied Aug 23, 2010 to 601xl kit for sale

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I am not up to building the wings, yet. Here is my tentative plan, however. I intend…"

Bob Pustell replied Aug 23, 2010 to When to install control cables

6 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Jim Snyder

"Four good reasons to not use any corrossion stuff -- The alloy used in our birds (60…"

Bob Pustell replied Aug 21, 2010 to

just now

"I was in love with the Subie until I reasearched it more. Heavy, hard to put an attr…"

Bob Pustell replied Aug 11, 2010 to Subaru Instalation

9 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Adrian Lewer

"They were there. I spent some time at the booth. I was dissapointed that there were…"

Bob Pustell replied Aug 8, 2010 to Oshkosh 2010

4 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Joe Harrington

"I do know that William ran one of his engines in a plane that was tied down at a 23…"

Bob Pustell replied Jul 15, 2010 to What engine to pick? Whats the best engine combo for the 750 Zenith?

25 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Fred John Thomas

"My two cents. A William Wynne conversion of a Corvair. Direct drive, air cooled, abo…"

Bob Pustell replied Jul 14, 2010 to What engine to pick? Whats the best engine combo for the 750 Zenith?

25 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Fred John Thomas

"I strongly agree with Jerry-- The shift boots, rubber bellows, etc will keep fumes o…"

Bob Pustell replied Jul 11, 2010 to First Flight of N316JL

11 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Matt Archer

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service