James R Depfer Sr.'s Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem 02/05 at 0851 EST...... Jim"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Feb 5 to Can't access builders resources

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"James, I believe John is out of the country on vacation until 02/20, so his reply m…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Feb 3 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

61 Feb 28
Reply by Tom Hankamp

"Paul, I did the same as you until I decided to build a fuel trailer. See this post…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Jan 21 to Fuel

5 Feb 13
Reply by Bob Hartunian

"If I understand the FAA website correctly, I believe those that do not have the ADS-…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Jan 5 to ADSB like you've never seen it !!!

10 Jan 8
Reply by christopher fryatt

"Earl's also has PTFE hose. ANplumbing.com carries it, and under description of hose…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Jan 4 to Fuel lines

3 Jan 5
Reply by John Austin

"Hello Jon, I have a GoPro only, and a friend has the VIRB which I really like. I wou…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Nov 29, 2018 to Video Camera options

4 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by James R Depfer Sr.

"Samuel, I'm sure your post will give others some good ideas if they haven't complet…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Nov 9, 2018 to Composite Design Power Panel Model # ZLSP01

9 Nov 9, 2018

"Hello James, The plans I have do not have any notes about the part being proprietary…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Nov 7, 2018 to Composite Design Power Panel Model # ZLSP01

9 Nov 9, 2018

"James, Not sure if you meant to send me your question. If you did, could you list t…"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Nov 6, 2018 to Composite Design Power Panel Model # ZLSP01

9 Nov 9, 2018

"John, That's exactly what I need.  Thanks,                 Jim"

James R Depfer Sr. replied Apr 6, 2018 to Composite Design Power Panel Model # ZLSP01

9 Nov 9, 2018

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Zenith transition and Sport Pilot training:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service