Jeff Garrett's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve It is the same as the Zenith Bell Crank. jeff"

Jeff Garrett replied Dec 20, 2009 to Push/Pull tubes progress

3 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Steve Weston

"Well Fred the short answer is, Hanger space... It just happened the RV-4 we have bee…"

Jeff Garrett replied Dec 2, 2009 to Wings on Wings off

5 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Frederick Schutt

"Yes but it will hold itself up I just used them as support. Jeff"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 30, 2009 to Wings on Wings off

5 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Frederick Schutt

"I tried to just upload the pics but they took up the whole page so I posted the wing…"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 26, 2009 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"OK I just got finished putting the top skin back on to drill the new spar and I hav…"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 26, 2009 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Mathieu I looked at the wing locker lids last night and the problem with moving it…"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 25, 2009 to Q&A - Zodiac 601XL -650 for the latest upgrade drawings of November 24 2009

325 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Robert I scratch built the stuff and it isn't worth it we have about $600 in it now…"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 24, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

"After talking to Roger about solid Rivets and the different ways to extract them wit…"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 24, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Larry Since I have no idea who you are and how you throw my name into a discussion…"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 22, 2009 to Corvair Engine

29 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Ronald Beitel

"Louis In the video I was referring to what Sabrina had said on the Matronics list.…"

Jeff Garrett replied Nov 21, 2009 to Q&A - Safety Alert and SAIB - Zodiac XL / CH 650

251 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Heintz

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Transition Training:

Pro Builder Assistance

Pro Builder Assistance

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

© 2019   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service