Kenneth Stapleton's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to see this...with the power and torque of electric motors, we are talk…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Dec 31, 2021 to Electric/Battery powered Zeniths?

15 May 6, 2022
Reply by Martin Bima

"I have purchased fro Texas Air Salvage in Texas. They are great people...honest and…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied May 9, 2021 to Carb

6 May 9, 2021
Reply by Nathaniel Hibner

"Thanks John! Having deleted my (useless) Facebook account, I am back full time on th…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Feb 4, 2021 to Forum Specific Search Engine is Working!!!

3 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Kenneth Stapleton

"This one has massive abuse... Therefore, we require you to use your real name and a…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Jan 1, 2021 to Please Use the "Classifed listing" for Ads!

4 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by John Austin

"Thanks for sharing the pics...glad to see that project finished! It was good seeing…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Sep 25, 2019 to Zenith Open House..... it is a small world.

1 Sep 25, 2019

"Well said Mark! Especially the "Zenith Family" part! Ken and Sharlene Glad you're h…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Sep 25, 2019 to MOTIVATION - Zenith Homecoming and Open House

4 Sep 25, 2019

"WOW! So many comments... If you are eager to fly, there are MANY ways to accomplishm…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Sep 16, 2019 to Budgeting my build

16 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"I have two...one for A4 and the other for A5...saves a lot of time. Ken"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Aug 20, 2019 to Riveting

14 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"My preference is to do all riveting from the outside... Mr. Heintz says this in the…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Aug 8, 2019 to Floor

3 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Scott Gallant

"Hi John I know I'm late to the party, but your idea was a lifesaver. The support sup…"

Kenneth Stapleton replied Aug 1, 2019 to 750 Seat Base

14 Aug 1, 2019

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service