Wayne Tyson Jr's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, Walt. I'll be crawling under the couch now . . . W"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 10, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"As a new non-builder-owner, I am in no position to advise, but would like to hear mo…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 10, 2014 to 701 and 750 Tie Down Hard Point Locations

11 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Jerry Griego

"Even my A&P is spooked about drilling that fork. He had the same question I have…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 9, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Thanks, Walt. I might take you up on it (GoPro loan). W"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 9, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Sounds like sound "advice," Walt. But since I think in terms of how much avgas a maj…"

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Thanks a bunch, John. I ain't exactly made of Lexan, but was a little cloudy on this…"

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Roger, WILCO, as soon as it's capable. It's getting engine and rudder work, a new no…"

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Walt, I sent the outfit in Nevada an email about the trouble I was having finding an…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 8, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Ah, HA! Good point, John! A crucial distinction we should all be on the alert for--f…"

Wayne Tyson Jr replied Aug 8, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Thanks, Ron. Here's a key quote from the site, which seems to contradict Chris' stat…"

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service