rubens rando sanchez's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"THANKS FOR ALL RESPONSES:  Is was very helpful I have to sai that i FOUND THE SOLUT…"

rubens rando sanchez replied Dec 22, 2017 to Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"thanks for the response! "

rubens rando sanchez replied Nov 3, 2017 to Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"imagine this situation. the diagram above is the suposing sistem directly to wing ta…"

rubens rando sanchez replied Oct 4, 2017 to Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

""

rubens rando sanchez replied Oct 4, 2017 to Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"maybe , this would be the less drastic mod , because i havent to touch anythig in fu…"

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"Putting Facet fuel pumps to refill the header tank will create a new series of probl…"

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"thanks both  joes! the small header tank is designed for ensure continous flow in ev…"

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"Thanks very much for help. The base of the idea of put header tank is for ensure con…"

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"At first , thanks very much for the response, it helps a lot. Answering the question…"

rubens rando sanchez replied Oct 2, 2017 to Fuel sistem . 601 HD Injection with header tank problem

21 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Kurash

"Please , could you tell me if paul hart still avariable on email? i dont know how to…"

rubens rando sanchez replied Feb 29, 2016 to For Sale

3 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by David Krakowsky

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service