charlie rosenzweig's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I am interested in.    Ill pm you but better if you could call me.  Charlie  360-70…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jan 13 to FS: Control Stick 75C3-2

1 Jan 13
Reply by charlie rosenzweig

"Will do thanks. "

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 8, 2023 to SOLD - Viking steel bungee new for sale $175 plus shipping

2 Nov 8, 2023

"As a follow up....I did buy the (plans built) Cruzer from Ben.  Ben's workmanship is…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Nov 6, 2023 to Anyone know Ben KNox Wooster OH? Or know of his Zenith builds?

2 Nov 6, 2023

"Sent you PM"

charlie rosenzweig replied Oct 28, 2023 to Garmin GTX 335 ADS B Transponder

3 Nov 29, 2023
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"It will be very interesting to hear how things go for you.  I read an article on WW…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Sep 25, 2023 to Nitrous Oxide Kit on my Zenith CH750 STOL

4 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by Peter Eiberger

"The post was about Lipo vs more conventional batteries.  There has been some very go…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jul 27, 2023 to replacing PC680 battery wih eartx etx900vnt

16 Jul 31, 2023
Reply by christopher fryatt

"Some people have not considered or know when their BMS is going to disconnect the ba…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jul 26, 2023 to replacing PC680 battery wih eartx etx900vnt

16 Jul 31, 2023

"I had dual LifePO4 batteries in my other (non-Zenith) airplane.   The power to weigh…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jul 25, 2023 to replacing PC680 battery wih eartx etx900vnt

16 Jul 31, 2023

"Larry, I did not see any reference in my set of drawings that relates the prop disc…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jun 12, 2023 to Engine angle

4 Jun 14, 2023
Reply by LARRY TRAMEL

"Great job of analyzing and solving that airflow issue.   Thanks for sharing the info…"

charlie rosenzweig replied Jun 9, 2023 to Rotec TBI Carburetor

26 Jun 12, 2023
Reply by Peter Eiberger

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service