Juan vega's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Guys, just key our own as you do the fly off. It's part of the build experience. Don…"

Juan vega replied Jun 14, 2017 to looking for a poh for my 601xl that can be edited

3 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Juan vega

"got it. "

Juan vega replied Aug 12, 2016 to "My rudder is too stiff and it's the bungees' fault", and other urban legends

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"Very cool,  thanks for the down load. "

Juan vega replied Aug 12, 2016 to "My rudder is too stiff and it's the bungees' fault", and other urban legends

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"keep in mind guys,  there are folks on this Forum,  that own product companies that…"

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"NO ONE HAS DIED FROM THE BUNGEE FAILING ON THE 601,  JUST MAKES FOR A JARRING LANDIN…"

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"PS: make sure not to overs and so you don't create a chatter and wobble when using t…"

Juan vega replied Aug 11, 2016 to "My rudder is too stiff and it's the bungees' fault", and other urban legends

16 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel McNair

"If only on landing, then try carb heat."

Juan vega replied Dec 1, 2015 to Engine runs rough when landing

6 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Juan vega

"Advise to call Pete and confirm what you need. Don't be stupid and take short cuts a…"

Juan vega replied Aug 26, 2015 to Jabiru Coils

7 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Tim Croy

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service