Robert Riat's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lee,  I may go that route.  I contacted B&C and they said to mail them my…"

Robert Riat replied Jan 19, 2020 to 0200 lightweight alternator

19 Sep 19, 2021
Reply by Bill Bear

"Thanks Carl & Lee - seems there aren’t many options on the alternator.  Lots of…"

Robert Riat replied Jan 15, 2020 to 0200 lightweight alternator

19 Sep 19, 2021
Reply by Bill Bear

"David is right - it was the way UL instructions said to install the cooling hose.  I…"

Robert Riat replied Jan 9, 2020 to Where to get fresh air?

11 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by Robert Riat

"I wouldn’t say the way I ran the lines on my 750 was the neatest or the best, but it…"

Robert Riat replied Dec 20, 2019 to Looking for suggestions on running lines, wires, etc.....

7 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Clint L Gosch

"Thanks Fred, I will call and order one along with new exhaust pipe gaskets in case I…"

Robert Riat replied Oct 11, 2019 to Muffler

38 May 24, 2022
Reply by Scott Miller

"Fred,  I am just curious if Wicks is now stocking the new design muffler for the UL…"

Robert Riat replied Oct 11, 2019 to Muffler

38 May 24, 2022
Reply by Scott Miller

"I don’t remember much detail on the windows so (right or wrong) I fit them, drilled…"

Robert Riat replied Oct 7, 2019 to Installing side winows

9 Oct 17, 2019
Reply by William D. Phillips

"On our EAA Cruiser and on my 650 we put the washer between the rim and nut to secure…"

Robert Riat replied Sep 28, 2019 to Tire tube installation

1 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Robert Riat

"Charlie,  I smiled at your response “have you ever done a slip on final”?  I live in…"

Robert Riat replied Sep 28, 2019 to Fuel Design: Risk of sucking air from one tank while in a steep turn

36 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Bob Pustell

"I have the stol 750 with UL engine, fuel injected, return lines, 15 gallon tanks and…"

Robert Riat replied Sep 27, 2019 to Fuel Design: Risk of sucking air from one tank while in a steep turn

36 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Bob Pustell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service