John M Greiner's Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill,What is a good range of pitch to allow in the field "Prop Pitch" 10 deg to 20 d…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 31, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"I am going to show my ignorance here... What would be the best metric and range for…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 31, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"We are up over 25 aircraft. I know there are more people out there building and flyi…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 30, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"I haven't done it yet, ie adding filters or sort options... but here is any easy saf…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 30, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Jim, Nice, look forward to hearing and maybe even seeing it fly. Hope I get me 130 s…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 29, 2018 to Roll Call: Viking 130 Owners

31 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

"We are up to 20 builders / flyers now. Keep the info coming! NEW - Now with totals a…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 29, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Thanks Carl for taking the time to share your project. Such a great way to help othe…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 28, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Robert, Whats equally or even more awesome, is our fellow pilots and builders are ta…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 28, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Well the spreadsheet is already help me explore more options related to avionics and…"

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Ya I want to put one on my header tank, that in theory, should be full in all attitu…"

John M Greiner replied Jan 27, 2018 to New fuel level warning light for Header tanks

6 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service