Stephen R. Smith's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Lynn, Sorry your having problems.  420 hours is a bit soon for the issues you…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Dec 4, 2012 to Jabiru 3300

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Stephen R. Smith

"Hello Lynn, Top-end overhaul? That's quite an adventure.  How many hours and what i…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Dec 3, 2012 to Jabiru 3300

5 Dec 6, 2012

"Hello Woody, I will see you there along with Doug and Lori of Quality Sport planes a…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Jun 8, 2012 to Contact Magazine Alternative Engine Symposium

1 Jun 8, 2012

"Hello Jake, I agree with you.  I find the old aviation weather info we are tradition…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Mar 25, 2012 to Weather resources

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Jake Reyna

"My brother and I both have the EXP BUS in our Zodiacs.  Zero problems.  I would buy…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Dec 5, 2011 to Control Vision's EXP BUS vs Composite Design's Mini Power Panel

9 Dec 5, 2011

"Most of the changes to the 3300 are internal.  They are documented in the PDF Summar…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Oct 27, 2011 to Recent Jabiru 3300 Installation Changes!

6 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Bob Pustell

"My engine S/N is 1,256. 810 hours now. Steve"

Stephen R. Smith replied Aug 14, 2010 to Satisfied Jabiru Owners?

16 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Porter

"Greg, I had no problem opening and reading. Steve P.S. Mathieu, thanks for postin…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Jul 7, 2010 to Q&A FAA Special Review Team Report - Zodiac 601XL/650 - FAA clarification letter

38 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Matt Heintz

"Hello Mike, My engine now has about 750 hours on it. I can’t say I am happy with it…"

Stephen R. Smith replied May 10, 2010 to Satisfied Jabiru Owners?

16 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Porter

"Christopher sold his lizard-plane 701 to someone on the east coast. He is almost don…"

Stephen R. Smith replied Mar 15, 2010 to What Ever Happened to STOL-Adventures.com?

4 Mar 15, 2010

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service