Danal Estes's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I think you are correct. I've sent a question to grove, to see if they make CH…"

Danal Estes replied Nov 3, 2019 to Is the 750 landing gear proprietary or is it Grove or some other brand?

15 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"I just weighed a 750 gear, factory from Zenith.  Just the alu, no axles or other par…"

Danal Estes replied Nov 3, 2019 to Is the 750 landing gear proprietary or is it Grove or some other brand?

15 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"Wow, I had no idea about "half the weight".  Worth every penny, IMHO.  I'm ordering…"

Danal Estes replied Nov 2, 2019 to Is the 750 landing gear proprietary or is it Grove or some other brand?

15 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"Look at the underside of your main wing brace STRUTS..."

Danal Estes replied Mar 28, 2018 to Zenith 750 "F150 Pickup" Mud Flap

27 Mar 24, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"Note that the Operating Limitations issued to the individual aircraft MUST allow for…"

Danal Estes replied Dec 4, 2014 to FAA APP (Additional Pilot Program)

1 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Danal Estes

"John, Totally separate from the stunt thread: The reg says "Compensation or Hire"…"

Danal Estes replied May 28, 2014 to Seeking experimental airplane for skydiving stunt

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Troy, compensation sounds great.   Can you please clarify how it occurs?"

Danal Estes replied May 28, 2014 to Seeking experimental airplane for skydiving stunt

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"Can you, or your FSDO, please clarify how this relates to Code of Federal Regulation…"

47 May 28, 2014
Reply by John Austin

"The service bulletin states that it has not been mandated by any airworthiness autho…"

Danal Estes replied Sep 18, 2013 to Jabiru Engine Service Bulletin: JSB 031-1

9 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

"CH750 with 140+ hours total time. Purchased from original builder. Jabiru 3330 with…"

Danal Estes replied Sep 10, 2013 to A different approach to builders assisting each other...

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service