Charles Clayton's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in the Northeast and I generally use flight following. This past weekend the…"

Charles Clayton replied Oct 15, 2018 to The importance of hemispheric altitudes, ADSB and Visual Scanning

2 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Not to be a sour grape but I think as a retrofit the Viking replacement looks to be…"

Charles Clayton replied Sep 25, 2018 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"About the brake issue, my 601 XLB was built in the Czech republic. It had Marc Ingeg…"

Charles Clayton replied Sep 10, 2018 to Density Altitude - My Stupid Complacency

12 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"What do you guys mean by "throttle lock"? When I first bought my plane the left seat…"

Charles Clayton replied Jun 15, 2018 to Throttle creepage

4 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Ron Crook

"Originally I had trouble finding insurance. I bought my 601XLB(Rotax 912) already bu…"

Charles Clayton replied May 30, 2018 to Insurance - Do you have it? What engine?

9 May 30, 2018
Reply by Charles Clayton

"If you are going to fly "around"(above/below) the class B you do not need to contact…"

Charles Clayton replied May 16, 2018 to class B airspace

5 May 16, 2018
Reply by James McFarland

"My experience was somewhat different. I bought my stuff from Amazon as well. The Ras…"

Charles Clayton replied May 7, 2018 to My learning curve with ADSB-In and Stratux

21 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"If you built the plane, yes you can do your own annual. If you have an SLSA, have it…"

Charles Clayton replied Apr 11, 2018 to condition inspection on a 601xlb

6 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by John Montgomery

"Well, I bought my plane already built. The previous owner(not the builder) was payin…"

Charles Clayton replied Apr 11, 2018 to condition inspection on a 601xlb

6 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by John Montgomery

"Anytime you'd like to fly to Brookhaven(KHWV) just let me know. We could do a tour o…"

Charles Clayton replied Feb 23, 2017 to First trip in the Hudson River VFR Corridor

6 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Charles Clayton

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service