John Austin's Discussions (4,570)

Discussions Replied To (1593) Replies Latest Activity

"I have Ray Allen stick grips with trim switches on the pilot's grip (dual sticks) in…"

John Austin replied Mar 19, 2015 to Opinions on trim switches on stick grip?

9 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Walt Snyder

"John C., Find an independent aviation insurance broker. Let them do all the calls an…"

John Austin replied Mar 15, 2015 to First flight hull insurance?

11 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"Mark, Did you use the "prep through wet epoxy" technique and was the epoxy supposedl…"

John Austin replied Mar 13, 2015 to 701/750 Cowling design and removal/replacement procedures

15 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

"Mark, I, too, reinforced the edges of my Jabiru's cowling where fasteners are insert…"

John Austin replied Mar 13, 2015 to 701/750 Cowling design and removal/replacement procedures

15 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

"Gary posted his solution to his problem in the 601/650 Forum and it reads as follows…"

John Austin replied Mar 9, 2015 to Please tell me I don't have to throw my completed canopy away because I can't get the plastic film off?

8 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by John Austin

"Harbor Freight has a cheap right angle air drill - won't get in as tight spots as a…"

John Austin replied Feb 26, 2015 to Angle Drill

19 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Timothy Aanerud

"Curtis, As Moderator, I have some limited editing, deleting, etc., ability, but I am…"

John Austin replied Feb 20, 2015 to Using the Forums

2 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Curtis Eggen

"David, I think you need to mention which engine you are using, and any respondents s…"

John Austin replied Feb 8, 2015 to Lithium Batteries and under-cowl temperatures

6 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by David R Anderson

"A follow-up observation ... There has been much activity on the forums about stiff…"

John Austin replied Feb 6, 2015 to Bungee and Nose Gear Bearing Block Repair

21 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Mark Maltais

"That Porter's tail is really clever - it extends the elevator with the tips and inco…"

John Austin replied Feb 1, 2015 to Hoerner tip

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service