John Austin's Discussions (4,570)

Discussions Replied To (1593) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm very happy with my Jabiru 3300! It's a dirt-simple, 6 cylinder, direct drive eng…"

John Austin replied Feb 27, 2016 to Engines ???????

125 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Tim Croy

"It's been my experience that a specialized, aviation insurance broker is the way to…"

John Austin replied Feb 25, 2016 to Insure a partially built kit?

8 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Gary Welch

"Same here for the 3300.  The engine was also already fitted with the correct prop hu…"

John Austin replied Feb 1, 2016 to Jabiru air ducts: part of the engine package or FWF?

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by John Austin

"My seats' logo and N number are pretty much identical to yours. I don't know the det…"

John Austin replied Jan 26, 2016 to Embroidery file for Zenith Logo

3 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Walt Snyder

"Frank, A little more information might be helpful! I'm assuming you mean the nose ge…"

John Austin replied Jan 24, 2016 to Bungee to tight

3 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Paul Sanders

"Dave makes some very good points! When I built my 750, it never occurred to me to ad…"

John Austin replied Jan 24, 2016 to Fuel Gauges

8 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by John Austin

"Bidding has started on the ReliefBand and it will sell tomorrow (no reserve)! If you…"

John Austin replied Jan 14, 2016 to SOLD - ReliefBand Reusable Digital Anti-Nausea Device with 2 oz. Tube Electrode Gel

2 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Steven Ward

"Ditto the foam brush. I bought a large quantity of cheap foam brushes and just tosse…"

John Austin replied Jan 13, 2016 to cortec application question

11 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jorge Fernandez

"Thanks for bidding and good luck! John"

John Austin replied Jan 9, 2016 to Alternative for carb cable "B Nut"

8 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Ronald J Stamschror

"Matt, You're certainly welcome to fly up in that Cub (or drive, ugh!) and visit me a…"

John Austin replied Jan 7, 2016 to Georgia 750 Builders and Flyers- Need a demo flight

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service