Loren Warner's Discussions (633)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, there are no dates on the tube or box.   There is a code but which likely tells…"

Loren Warner replied Nov 19, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Thanks Chris.  I scuffed the inside surface of the rubber test piece for the most re…"

Loren Warner replied Nov 19, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"This morning I attached a scrap piece of rubber windshield trim to a scrap plexiglas…"

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Funny you should mention it, while not super glue, we just picked up some Gorilla Co…"

Loren Warner replied Nov 18, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"You're right Dan.  We watched the following https://youtu.be/qDBojIza-TA and noticed…"

Loren Warner replied Nov 18, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Any ideas on how to rid the rubber trim of that residue to get a good bond?  I used…"

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Thanks Ken.  It is what I'm looking for, but unfortunately no stores I can find in A…"

Loren Warner replied Nov 17, 2017 to What Adhesive for Bonding Windshield Trim to Windshield

30 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

"Nice job Clint"

Loren Warner replied Oct 28, 2017 to root skin any tips on to make look good

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by thomas trinque

""

Loren Warner replied Oct 25, 2017 to Flaparon endcap fit issue.

4 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Jeff Hood

"Glad you got it resolved.  Zenith is really good replacing bad parts.  Maybe you sho…"

Loren Warner replied Oct 21, 2017 to Nose Gear Tire Pressure CH 750 STOL

20 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Loren Warner

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service