Jimmy Young's Discussions (303)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I got a builder's policy from Falcon Ins. while building mine. I recall it being aro…"

Jimmy Young replied Feb 7, 2016 to Insurance while building?

4 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by David Banahan

"John, it is possible to remove & replace the VDO fuel senders thru the oval acce…"

Jimmy Young replied Sep 5, 2015 to Defective VDO Fuel Level Sender?

32 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Rene daigle

"Diane, I had all my steel parts powder coated at one time, cabin frame and all. Reas…"

Jimmy Young replied Jun 12, 2015 to

just now

"Hi Diane, I've got the F&M filter adapter on my 750 with a Cont. C-90.  Very ha…"

Jimmy Young replied Jun 3, 2015 to

just now

"From what I've seen about the Zenith folding wings on videos, I'd agree with Paul's…"

Jimmy Young replied Nov 10, 2014 to Covered trailer for hauling/storing folding-wing 701 ?

6 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Kurt Satter

"Darin, I've got a 750 with a C-90 & the Whirlwind prop. At 2600 rpm I'll be maki…"

Jimmy Young replied Sep 4, 2014 to Low Speeds out of my O200 in my 750?!?

14 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Jimmy Young

"Wayne, You need to get out in the shop and just drill the holes. You over analyze to…"

Jimmy Young replied Aug 11, 2014 to CH 750/701 STOL Operations, Techniques, Comparison of Configurations and Tricks-of-the-Trade?

37 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Wayne Tyson Jr

"Don't know if it's the same Matco wheel that is on my 750, but if it is, you take th…"

Jimmy Young replied Jun 6, 2014 to Removing Main Wheel

2 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Don Forwood

"Steve, You are welcome to come down here to Houston & I'd be glad to take you u…"

Jimmy Young replied Mar 24, 2014 to Looking for a demo ride in a CH 701/CH 750

3 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by steve stogrin

"Mine's bare, works fine, one less thing to do. Some builders are really into the loo…"

Jimmy Young replied Jan 8, 2014 to Heat Resistant Paint on the Firewall?

13 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by zihad mahmud

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service