Christopher Jon Brown's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hopefully we dont need new floats as they will probably be $200 as all Rotax parts a…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Nov 24, 2016 to New AD for 912 and 914 Rotax engines

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Christopher Jon Brown

"I can't seem to find what serial numbers are affected. I saw a report that said no U…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Nov 24, 2016 to New AD for 912 and 914 Rotax engines

4 Nov 24, 2016

"It's SOLD. Thank You"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Oct 6, 2016 to SOLD New in Box Ray Allen Trim System for STOL 750

2 Oct 6, 2016

"I put 91 premium with 10% ethanol from the cheap gas station near the airport and pe…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Mar 20, 2016 to Fuel for Rotax 100 hp engines

15 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Joe Spencer

"Flattened mine and now my rudder is silky smooth. Maybe mine was stiff because the R…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Dec 5, 2014 to Do we need the rudder detention?

15 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Jan Eggenfellner

"Seems to track straight, only been on pavement a few times. Wow is dirt ever forgivi…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Nov 26, 2014 to Do we need the rudder detention?

15 Jan 4, 2015

"Yes that's exactly what I use the white lithium grease and my cables are at the reco…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Nov 26, 2014 to Do we need the rudder detention?

15 Jan 4, 2015

"Wow, those click bond nutplates are what I was looking for when I put my panel toget…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Oct 12, 2014 to MGL XTreme EMS "Plug and Play" Installation

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"I love my MGL Mini EFIS.  When my oil pressure sender was going out I would get a gr…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Oct 12, 2014 to MGL XTreme EMS "Plug and Play" Installation

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"If it wasn't for all those videos, I'd still have a box of parts on my front porch.…"

Christopher Jon Brown replied Sep 23, 2014 to

just now

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service