Jim and Amelia Isaacs's Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"Thomas I just completed my 912UL install in my 701, so I’m familiar with the ignitio…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jul 2, 2019 to Electroaire Switches

1 Jul 2, 2019
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"I spoke with Roger today, actually he did not have a copy for the 701, it was done b…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jul 2, 2019 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Who knows, perhaps the person my DAR deals with up the chain may insist upon one. I…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jul 1, 2019 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Thanks. He’s very proactive and I am not overly concerned enough to raise this above…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jun 30, 2019 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Sorry for the confusion.  Yes, it’s the eleven page checklist a builder or kit manuf…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jun 30, 2019 to Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

20 Mar 25
Reply by Thomas Heiting

"Gary that looked like a beautiful day to go fly. Well done, along with the muscle me…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jun 26, 2019 to Fun day - landed at 15 airports without refueling

11 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by Samuel McNair

"Thanks John!"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jun 21, 2019 to IFly 740b Wanted

10 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Glenn Davis

"Thanks John, looks like about the only differences are 200 nits of screen brightness…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jun 21, 2019 to IFly 740b Wanted

10 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Glenn Davis

"Thanks Glenn Confirm this is the new 740b with the internal battery? "

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jun 20, 2019 to IFly 740b Wanted

10 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Glenn Davis

"Painted the cowling, spinner, and wing root skins this past weekend, that should be…"

Jim and Amelia Isaacs replied Jun 18, 2019 to Stewart systems paint

11 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service