Christopher Braun's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.ntsb.gov/doclib/safetyalerts/SA_028.pdf"

Christopher Braun replied Aug 9, 2014 to

just now

"I wouldn't. The ntsb issued a report on this being one of the largest source of fail…"

Christopher Braun replied Aug 9, 2014 to

just now

"Just FYI, I weighed my seats this morning. Zenith frames alone are 5 without cover a…"

Christopher Braun replied Jul 12, 2014 to Great inexpensive seats for 750, and likely 601

13 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Joe Pringle

"Thanks Peter! Great idea. I think the only problem with that sliding mount is that i…"

Christopher Braun replied Jul 12, 2014 to Great inexpensive seats for 750, and likely 601

13 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Joe Pringle

"Yep, trust me, as a commercial pilot, I'm not substituting any automotive/marine stu…"

Christopher Braun replied Jul 10, 2014 to Great inexpensive seats for 750, and likely 601

13 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Joe Pringle

"Send me an email to Christopher.braun at gmail.com"

Christopher Braun replied May 23, 2014 to GASCOLATOR-----SOLD

3 May 23, 2014
Reply by Christopher Braun

"Does it have the aluminum tabs on the edges for mounting? I have the gascolator from…"

Christopher Braun replied May 23, 2014 to GASCOLATOR-----SOLD

3 May 23, 2014

"Skylite as mentioned as a name in one ad. It seems like it is a white label product. "

Christopher Braun replied May 21, 2014 to Any idea what brand of portable intercom might be?

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by Willy Trinker

"There is an awesome one on EBAY. I use it with an ICOM A24, and that is my radio. I…"

Christopher Braun replied May 21, 2014 to Any idea what brand of portable intercom might be?

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by Willy Trinker

"bump"

Christopher Braun replied May 6, 2014 to ZENITH 750 STOL FOR SALE - $39k Buy now, and become builder of record before airworthiness certificate. Saves thousands in maintenance.

3 May 6, 2014

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service