Dennis Hutchinson's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Randy, Give WarpDrive Props a call at 641-903-2535. There are a number of Corvairs…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Apr 19, 2022 to Corvair prop options

8 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by RandyC

"Hi Carl, I live in the Midwest, just eat of Indianapolis. I have an MA3-SPA with an…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Mar 28, 2022 to Got start fixed; now hard to start

7 Mar 26, 2023
Reply by David Krakowsky

"When you say you have on older 601 with the stiff legs, I assume that you mean a 601…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied May 10, 2021 to Cold air coming in from the center console

5 May 12, 2021
Reply by Matthew C. Pryor

"Hi Carl, The holes that you have labeled as #1, are the holes required in the firewa…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Nov 18, 2019 to O-200 & Holes in the Firewall

4 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by James Machin

"David, Jimmy and Don, Sorry for the slow reply. I can't really give you any differen…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Feb 10, 2019 to converting mag ignition to electronic ignition on 0200

11 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by Robert Schneck

"Lonnie, I installed a pair of P-Mags on my O-200A. They were a bit pricey as Carl m…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Feb 6, 2019 to converting mag ignition to electronic ignition on 0200

11 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by Robert Schneck

"Joe, Aircraft Spruce sells aluminum flanges of various sizes. They have one with a…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Mar 30, 2018 to Intake flange for Marvel Schebler MA3

4 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by David Banahan

"Chris,   I agree wholeheartedly with Bob, the design as it stands is fine. The great…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Dec 21, 2012 to 750 front gear tubing

10 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Robert Stacey

"John,   Based on my experience, I would not use it. The recommended service life is…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Feb 4, 2011 to Redrive Belt Failure

13 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Dennis Hutchinson

"Bob, I remember thinking when we installed the main gear legs originally, without th…"

Dennis Hutchinson replied Jan 31, 2011 to Redrive Belt Failure

13 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Dennis Hutchinson

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service