Aaron May's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Zenith will sell you a thicker panel face that's pre-cut.  That's what I went with,…"

Aaron May replied Jun 18, 2018 to Instrument Panel - stock from kit or additional metal plate screwed/riveted to stock?

10 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Jim Davis

"Crimp it, file out the hole and keep on building. The more you do, the more you’ll g…"

Aaron May replied Jun 12, 2018 to time to be brutal...dont hold back

10 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Brian Thomas

"I have this prop on my 750 with a 912ULS. I'm taking it to the airport in the next w…"

Aaron May replied Jun 1, 2014 to Best Propeller for CH 750 with Rotax 912 100 HP

14 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Chris Hoare

"A 10-year term is always priced quite less than a 30-year term.  The $92 rate is the…"

Aaron May replied Oct 26, 2013 to Life Insurance for Experimental Aircraft Pilots

5 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Brad Rawls

"John is right on. Make sure they are a careful bunch. I took mine to the local shop…"

Aaron May replied Jun 15, 2013 to best way to change tire on two piece matco wheel?

11 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Maltais

"Ken, Makes sense. Is there a good lightweight option for that? The ACS key switch I…"

Aaron May replied Jun 8, 2013 to Rotax ignition switches

14 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

"Thanks to all who have replied.  I've decided to go with a push button starter and t…"

Aaron May replied Jun 8, 2013 to Rotax ignition switches

14 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

"Thanks Peter. The choice is pretty obvious now. No reason to use the ACS switch."

Aaron May replied Jun 5, 2013 to Rotax ignition switches

14 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

"This makes a lot of sense Danal. I really don't see any downside to using toggles an…"

Aaron May replied Jun 5, 2013 to Rotax ignition switches

14 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

"Bob, Rick, Phil, et al: I've heard there are plenty of folks out there who are havi…"

Aaron May replied Jun 4, 2013 to Rotax ignition switches

14 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Danal Estes

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service