Oliver Reik's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Matt, Thank you for your response. I'll reach out to Tosten and ask them for dim…"

Oliver Reik replied Oct 31, 2023 to Tosten grips for y-stick?

5 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Matt Pope

"Hi Mark, I wasn't able to reply to your last post, so I'll use this one. I don’t k…"

Oliver Reik replied Nov 7, 2021 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

"Mark, I am genuinely shocked about where you decided to go with this, particularly…"

Oliver Reik replied Nov 5, 2021 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

"Mark, I am surprised that you want to have another public discussion about this, bu…"

Oliver Reik replied Nov 5, 2021 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

"Hi Mark, Yes, my situation at work and that we really wanted to finish the Zenith w…"

Oliver Reik replied Nov 4, 2021 to Mark Discusses Advantages/Disadvantages of Different Engine Technologies

50 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Dale Walters

"Hi Rick, We were somewhat interested in the Edge 915 or their 912 with fuel injecti…"

Oliver Reik replied Sep 8, 2021 to Anyone using the Edge Performance EP915ECI

12 Jan 14
Reply by Glen Bradley

"Like John, we used SEM Rust Preventer Cavity Wax. Instead of spraying, we however he…"

Oliver Reik replied Aug 1, 2021 to Corrosion Protection for Cabin Frame (4130 steel)

13 Oct 29, 2021
Reply by Guy Zindel

"The engine has sold to a very nice 701 builder in Canada! He will build his own cowl…"

Oliver Reik replied Feb 27, 2021 to [SOLD] AeroMomentum AM15 + Zenith CH 650 / 750 FWF Components FOR SALE

3 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Oliver Reik

"The engine has sold to a very nice 701 builder in Canada! He will build his own cowl…"

Oliver Reik replied Feb 27, 2021 to We ordered an AeroMomentum AM15 engine!

58 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Oliver Reik

"Price reduced for a fast sale: $9,800"

Oliver Reik replied Feb 13, 2021 to [SOLD] AeroMomentum AM15 + Zenith CH 650 / 750 FWF Components FOR SALE

3 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Oliver Reik

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service