Gary Welch's Discussions (999)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"The vg's greatly improved slow speed handling. This is especially noticeable during…"

Gary Welch replied May 20, 2018 to There are moments when the sheer beauty of flight is awe-inspiring.

4 May 24, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Bird

"Do the suction cups work well or do they let the unit fall off after a few hours? I…"

Gary Welch replied May 15, 2018 to Stratux ADSB

12 May 17, 2018
Reply by Gil DeVault

"Jim Can you clarify which fuse holders you are looking at? I've spent a lot of time…"

Gary Welch replied May 15, 2018 to Fuse holder panel holes

15 May 18, 2018
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

"Hi Gil; I tried a bunch of different locations in the plane. If you have the screw-o…"

Gary Welch replied May 15, 2018 to Stratux ADSB

12 May 17, 2018
Reply by Gil DeVault

"And so it begins... I wanted to start what I thought we be an easy piece. Instead I…"

Gary Welch replied May 13, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"Nice to meet you too!  Going to start on my first small section of final wrap today…"

Gary Welch replied May 13, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"10.7 lbs for 350 sq. ft of 3m 1080 vinyl (4.4 oz per sq yard)"

Gary Welch replied May 12, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"Polished aluminum."

Gary Welch replied May 12, 2018 to Going to do a partial vinyl wrap on my polished plane

30 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by John Austin

"I had been flying for years with the original Ifly 700. About a year ago it started…"

Gary Welch replied May 11, 2018 to My learning curve with ADSB-In and Stratux

21 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

"good info! Thank you!"

Gary Welch replied May 11, 2018 to My learning curve with ADSB-In and Stratux

21 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Gary Welch

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service