Jonathan Fay's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"What are you asking? "

Jonathan Fay replied Apr 14, 2020 to Zenith CH 750 For Sale

6 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Ron Dobbs

"I would suggest joining the 750 STOL and 750 Cruzer forums. There are few people wor…"

Jonathan Fay replied Apr 7, 2020 to 750SD Forum?

21 May 2, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"Congratulations! Having your own airplane and affordable "All you can eat" flying is…"

Jonathan Fay replied Mar 10, 2020 to Airworthiness Certificate: Zenith CH 750 Cruzer

12 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Jerry Latimer

"Never question your wife's judgement. Look who she married! My wife was wonderfully…"

Jonathan Fay replied Feb 24, 2020 to My significant other solving my installation problems

6 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Buzz Air might be be able to help. They have a 601 and do checkouts/duel for insuran…"

Jonathan Fay replied Jan 27, 2020 to Need CFI for check ride in 601XLB

3 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Buzz Air Flight Academy

"John at Home-built Help sells them. Engines, instruments and parts are fine to buy/s…"

Jonathan Fay replied Jan 17, 2020 to 750 Cruzer Build Video

4 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by John V

"I don't have that information off-hand. You might call Roger and check. I will have…"

Jonathan Fay replied Dec 2, 2019 to Making of a dual purpose Cruzer. STOL and Speed in one aircraft (but not at the same time)

11 Aug 3, 2023
Reply by Ronald Fuller

"I have 15 hours on the replacement gearbox and on the return trip from a 278 nautica…"

Jonathan Fay replied Nov 7, 2019 to Review of the New Viking Gearbox at 15 hours

19 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by C Swartz

"Price? "

Jonathan Fay replied Oct 31, 2019 to FOR SALE ROTAX 912 ULS ENGINE

20 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Fay

"Another update. Now that the weather is cooler in Seattle I have had seen 6.5GPH bur…"

Jonathan Fay replied Oct 28, 2019 to Making of a dual purpose Cruzer. STOL and Speed in one aircraft (but not at the same time)

11 Aug 3, 2023
Reply by Ronald Fuller

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service